New Age Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Age Wrestling forums is a wrestling forum that fans of wrestling can come in and discuss about professional wrestling, also other stuff such as music, sports, movies, television and co.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Triple H injury update

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Richo
Admin

Triple H injury update Empty
PostSubject: Triple H injury update   Triple H injury update Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:00 pm

Triple H's injury has been identified as a torn biceps. The backstage word going around is that he'll be out until at least late October or could be out as late as December, reports The Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

I am hoping that Hunter can overcome this injury but yeah its probably also good news that he is out so the other talents on Raw can rise to the occassion and have more time to showcase there stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://newagewrestling.forumotion.com
Nyte

Nyte

PostSubject: Re: Triple H injury update   Triple H injury update Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:11 pm

I still want HHH to return as the RAW GM while he is out of action, which is a great way to build up his feud with Sheamus without them actually locking up and at, say Royal Rumble, HHH states that he can´t stand not being able to kick Sheamus´ ass any longer and quits as GM to get back in the ring.
Back to top Go down
MariaS

PostSubject: Re: Triple H injury update   Triple H injury update Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:48 am

that's a good idea. I look for him to take on that type of role one day anyway so why not use this as a trial run, so to speak?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triple H injury update   Triple H injury update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Triple H injury update
Page 1 of 1