New Age Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Age Wrestling forums is a wrestling forum that fans of wrestling can come in and discuss about professional wrestling, also other stuff such as music, sports, movies, television and co.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Molly Holly getting married

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Richo
Admin

Molly Holly getting married Empty
PostSubject: Molly Holly getting married   Molly Holly getting married Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:58 pm

Nora Greenwald, the former Molly Holly, has announced her engagement to Geno Beshoof of White Bear, MN (the brother of Tony Benshoof, a member of three United States Winter Olympic team in the luge), who she met while drug counseling, reports The Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

Congratulations to Nora aka Molly Holly... I miss her as I enjoyed a lot of her matches as she really was one of the best wrestling Divas WWE ever had there hands on.
Back to top Go down
https://newagewrestling.forumotion.com
L-shizzel

L-shizzel

PostSubject: Re: Molly Holly getting married   Molly Holly getting married Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:29 pm

Congratulations to Molly Holly I hope she has a happy life.
Back to top Go down
Nyte

Nyte

PostSubject: Re: Molly Holly getting married   Molly Holly getting married Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:15 pm

Congrats to Nora and I hope her marriage lasts until its designated end (you know, til death do us part...)
Back to top Go down
MariaS

PostSubject: Re: Molly Holly getting married   Molly Holly getting married Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:59 am

congrats to her and I'm proud of her for maintaining her virginity until deciding to get married. That's classy of her fiance cause most people these days are so impatient and think that if they have not had sex then life is not worth living. I wish I had done like her and waited too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Molly Holly getting married   Molly Holly getting married Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Molly Holly getting married
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age Wrestling Forums :: Wrestling :: General Wrestling Chat & News-
Jump to: