New Age Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Age Wrestling forums is a wrestling forum that fans of wrestling can come in and discuss about professional wrestling, also other stuff such as music, sports, movies, television and co.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello there Peoples.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
M V P

M V P

Hello there Peoples. Empty
PostSubject: Hello there Peoples.   Hello there Peoples. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:37 pm

Ok, now I am not sure if this is the same forum I used to be a proud member of. The owner was Double A? and there used to be up to date wrestling videos here every week and there was the role playing group called NAW that came here to discuss it. Now I am not sure if this is the same forum or not. Hopefully somebody could clear the air on this one? If it is, then some people may recognise the name "Dazzyboy123" or just "Dazzyboy" or "M V P".

If it is not the same forum and I am sorely mistaken then Hello to all of you, my name is M V P (Forum name obvs) However my real name is Daryl. I am 18 and a MASSIVE NERD! I love wrestling, love UFC and MMA in general. I train in MMA and my amateur record is 6-2. I LOVE games more than anything in the world and I play them Waaaaay too much when I get the time Smile I would say I am pro, but unfortunately the old world of pro gaming that was filled with "Skiled" gamers has been taken over by egotistical chavs with no skill at all, Ironic really. I am also a MASSIVE fan of heavy metal and deathcore music and take it seriously indeed. Smile

So urrm yeah, Hello. Smile
Back to top Go down

Hello there Peoples.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age Wrestling Forums :: Random Chat :: Connections :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: