New Age Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Age Wrestling forums is a wrestling forum that fans of wrestling can come in and discuss about professional wrestling, also other stuff such as music, sports, movies, television and co.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arizona Statute

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The SteelDragon

The SteelDragon

Arizona Statute Empty
PostSubject: Arizona Statute   Arizona Statute Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:05 am

Polls find a majority of Americans support Arizona's SB 1070 law, which cracks down on illegal immigration, but the law has become a charged issue for critics and supporters alike.

A federal judge blocked the part of the law - which went into effect July 29 - that allowed police to detain people on suspected of being illegal immigrants as a violation of the constitutional ban on unreasonable search and seizure.
*************************************************************************************************************************************************

I have really mixed feelings about this law and the Federal response to it. On one hand I can see the need to secure our boarders and address the immigration issues. On the other I believe it would lead to racial profiling against Hispanics.

I was just wondering what everyone elses' opinions were.
Back to top Go down

Arizona Statute
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age Wrestling Forums :: General Talk :: Serious Talk-
Jump to: