New Age Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Age Wrestling forums is a wrestling forum that fans of wrestling can come in and discuss about professional wrestling, also other stuff such as music, sports, movies, television and co.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mark Henry injured

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Richo
Admin

Mark Henry injured Empty
PostSubject: Mark Henry injured   Mark Henry injured Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:55 pm

Mark Henry was injured during this past Monday night's WWE Raw when taking Wade Barrett's finisher reports The Wrestling Observer Newsletter. Anyone who saw the finish knew it didn't end good (and could have ended even worse by blowing out Barrett's back as well). Henry landed bad on both his shoulder and back Monday night and it was serious enough that he didn't appear at the WWE NXT TV taping the following night. They did saw on the show that he wasn't there because of an injury, but didn't play it up or refer to Barrett as the reason.

credit: Wrestleview.com

Its a shame Mark got injured, it seems the big guy has had problems with injuries over the last few years. I enjoy Mark Henry and think he's a good big man wrestler, but yeah like other big men does struggle. Hopefully he isn't gone for long.
Back to top Go down
https://newagewrestling.forumotion.com
L-shizzel

L-shizzel

Mark Henry injured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark Henry injured   Mark Henry injured Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:26 pm

The finish to that match should've been a Nexus interfearance and someone spear Henry or even beat up Henry a big man like Henry being dominated would help.
Back to top Go down
Kondor
Admin

Mark Henry injured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark Henry injured   Mark Henry injured Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:10 am

Henry was due for his annual "out of action for several months" injury anyway.
Back to top Go down
The SteelDragon

The SteelDragon

Mark Henry injured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark Henry injured   Mark Henry injured Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:54 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Did I mention I hate Mark Henry as a wrestler.......

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I despise almost everything about his wrestling character. Terrible conditioning, no gimmick, no microphone skills, limited moves, can't seem to perform what moves he does know correctly, accident prone.....

On the other hand, I do admire his determination. If I'd been trying to learn to wrestle for 15 years and still sucked as bad as Mark Henry, I'd have given up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mark Henry injured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark Henry injured   Mark Henry injured Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mark Henry injured
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age Wrestling Forums :: Wrestling :: WWE Raw-
Jump to: