New Age Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Age Wrestling forums is a wrestling forum that fans of wrestling can come in and discuss about professional wrestling, also other stuff such as music, sports, movies, television and co.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The artist formerly known as.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kris

The artist formerly known as..... Empty
PostSubject: The artist formerly known as.....   The artist formerly known as..... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:25 pm

.....I'll leave that for people to figure out, shouldnt be to hard. Laughing

Anyway pretty much all of you will know me from TUP where I'm a longterm member, TUP is my home forum and likely always will be but I dont see the harm in seeing what else is about.

Wrestling wise been a fan since 1992, first PPV I saw was the Royal Rumble that Ric Flair won and my first Wrestlemania that I watched live was Mania 8 which featured the WWE singles debut on PPV of one Shawn Michaels.

Currently watch both WWE and TNA, will likely always be a WWE fan first and foremost but in these PG-rated times I enjoy how TNA brings a more edgy, adult-themed product to the table.
My interest in wrestling has dropped since the glory days of the Attitude Era but I still enjoy it and love talking about it with fellow fans, especially when reminiscing about when it was a better product and WWE actually had serious competition.

Favourites in TNA would have to bee RVD who I mark for, AJ Styles, Desmond Wolfe, Kurt Angle and Ken Anderson. In WWE it would be R-Truth, Jack Swagger, Kane, CM Punk, Miz and Undertaker. Also a big fan of the Harts as I was a mark for Bret and to a slightly lesser extent Owen back in the day.

Back to top Go down
Mr_Meister

Mr_Meister

The artist formerly known as..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The artist formerly known as.....   The artist formerly known as..... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:33 pm

I too, am tempted to start watching TNA in these PG themed times. Surely be chatting to you soon. Smile
Back to top Go down

The artist formerly known as.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age Wrestling Forums :: Random Chat :: Connections :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: