New Age Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Age Wrestling forums is a wrestling forum that fans of wrestling can come in and discuss about professional wrestling, also other stuff such as music, sports, movies, television and co.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Randy Orton on Ken Anderson "Anderson's in denial"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Richo
Admin

Randy Orton on Ken Anderson "Anderson's in denial" Empty
PostSubject: Randy Orton on Ken Anderson "Anderson's in denial"   Randy Orton on Ken Anderson "Anderson's in denial" Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:49 pm

Randy Orton recently made some comments about former WWE and current TNA star Ken Anderson. Orton admits he went to WWE management about Anderson's in-ring work that was one of the reasons for his release from WWE.

"He is in denial. He thinks you have to be able to do a moonsault to know how to work. And, as far as dropping me on my head, he did. He never got to see all 4 camera angles of him doing it. I did. Plus, the left side of my neck down to my trap was sore all week in Mexico. I did tell Ken that he shouldn't be dropping me on my head with such a simple basic move. He never said sorry, and even called me a liar after the match. I remember looking at him in disbelief. And yes, I did tell management I did not want to work with him after that. Who wouldn't? That's my side.

There is another thing...never did I get my neck taped as he claims it was in that interview. Also, the whole bearhug story does have some truth to it. Early in the day that morning in LA, he came up behind me and grabbed around my chest and picked me up off of the floor. I don't know anyone who enjoys being tackled from behind and picked up off the floor. When he let go and I realized it was Ken, I was like, `oh, ok, you're back, cool.' My reaction of his big return was watered down and I found it very funny reading in his interview that he left like I had an agenda, or almost like I wanted him gone.

Not until I was given a belly to back suplex onto the back of my neck did I have any negative feelings with Mr. Anderson. I honestly hope for his wife's sake that he can find something else he's marginally good at, and earn a living. I know he really wants to entertain, so good luck Ken, you are gonna need it."

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

* Orton has admitted to dobbing in Mr. Anderson, but can you seriously blame him? Anderson hurt Orton with a simple move.
Back to top Go down
https://newagewrestling.forumotion.com
L-shizzel

L-shizzel

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton on Ken Anderson "Anderson's in denial"   Randy Orton on Ken Anderson "Anderson's in denial" Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:58 pm

Well at least Orton admitted he went to management about it but I do believe that Anderson himself got himself fired with his stupidity I am sure others have complained about how he is in the ring and also did he not injure Cena as well?
Back to top Go down
Kondor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton on Ken Anderson "Anderson's in denial"   Randy Orton on Ken Anderson "Anderson's in denial" Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:35 am

Well let's be fair. Orton's words may have contributed to Kennedy's release; but Kenney was injury prone for most of his WWF career. In fact in his last WWE match (which was ironically enough a return match from an injury) he fractured his wrist.

Either way, I enjoy watching Kennedy/Anderson and WWE's loss is TNA's gain.
Back to top Go down
Richo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton on Ken Anderson "Anderson's in denial"   Randy Orton on Ken Anderson "Anderson's in denial" Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:31 am

Yeah he is much better suited in TNA, I think its much more easier for him aswel to be there than it would be to wrestle in WWE because of how high the schedule is, it would take a lot out of you.
Back to top Go down
https://newagewrestling.forumotion.com
aceyisyourfix

aceyisyourfix

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton on Ken Anderson "Anderson's in denial"   Randy Orton on Ken Anderson "Anderson's in denial" Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:11 pm

Now knowing both sides of the story I am less upset with Orton, but still he got a man fired for an accident. Given Kennedy should have simply apologized if Randy came to him and said he dropped him on his head...I guess I can see it both ways, Kennedy was a dick (I will not call him an asshole for obvious reasons) for not just hearing Orton out, Orton was kind of a jerk for getting Kennedy fired over something that was unintentional.
Back to top Go down
MariaS

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton on Ken Anderson "Anderson's in denial"   Randy Orton on Ken Anderson "Anderson's in denial" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:53 am

I wonder why Orton would even be discussing this now. I wonder if he was asked about it again or something because when this happened, he said pretty much the same stuff back then. I don't blame Orton for telling management about the botch cause it looked scary when it happened.

The whole matter needs to be dropped as both guys are in different organizations now and don't have to worry about interacting with each other.
Back to top Go down
L-shizzel

L-shizzel

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton on Ken Anderson "Anderson's in denial"   Randy Orton on Ken Anderson "Anderson's in denial" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:49 pm

Orton was probably tired of getting hassled about what happened.

Kennedy has gone on about worse than Orton ever be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton on Ken Anderson "Anderson's in denial"   Randy Orton on Ken Anderson "Anderson's in denial" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randy Orton on Ken Anderson "Anderson's in denial"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age Wrestling Forums :: Wrestling :: WWE Raw-
Jump to: