New Age Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Age Wrestling forums is a wrestling forum that fans of wrestling can come in and discuss about professional wrestling, also other stuff such as music, sports, movies, television and co.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What was in ODB's flask?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen

The Sexy Vixen

What was in ODB's flask? Empty
PostSubject: What was in ODB's flask?   What was in ODB's flask? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:53 am

Quote :
- Former TNA Knockout was involved in an interview recently conducted by Alex Marvez. In the interview on the topic of the flask she carried to the ring she said the following:

"TNA management didn't really know what was in it so I could fill it up. Every time I entered the ring, there was something in there. It depended who I was working against. If I was going against Amazing Kong, I would fill it with Jagermeister. That's one big woman."

from prowrestling.com

i love her. Damn i miss ODB every day now. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

What was in ODB's flask? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What was in ODB's flask?   What was in ODB's flask? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:28 pm

I would've loved to share her flask when she was wrestling against ODB then... lol. I miss seeing her in TNA, too. Hope she pops up there sometime in the future.
Back to top Go down

What was in ODB's flask?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age Wrestling Forums :: Wrestling :: Total Non-Stop Action-
Jump to: