New Age Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Age Wrestling forums is a wrestling forum that fans of wrestling can come in and discuss about professional wrestling, also other stuff such as music, sports, movies, television and co.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello New Age forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix

Phoenix

Hello New Age forum Empty
PostSubject: Hello New Age forum   Hello New Age forum Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:45 pm

I'm Phoenix. I'm from New Zealand. I've been watching wrestling since I was a kid, so we'll just say it's been over 20 years. Some of my favourite wrestlers are Raven, CM Punk, Motor City Machine Guns, Beer Money Inc, Generation Me... there are more but my mind's gone blank. I also enjoy reading, writing, music, movies and spending time with my friends. If you want to know anything else, feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Richo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello New Age forum   Hello New Age forum Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:38 pm

Welcome to the forum Phoe, glad to have you with us... Thank you for joining us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://newagewrestling.forumotion.com
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Hello New Age forum   Hello New Age forum Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:40 pm

Cheers, Richo. Hope this place booms and does well.
Back to top Go down
Richo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello New Age forum   Hello New Age forum Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:42 pm

Same here Phoe, I have my fingers crossed... But thank you so much for joining Smile
Back to top Go down
https://newagewrestling.forumotion.com
L-shizzel

L-shizzel

PostSubject: Re: Hello New Age forum   Hello New Age forum Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:44 pm

Good to see you with us Pheonix and hope to see plenty of activity from you as well
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Hello New Age forum   Hello New Age forum Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:58 pm

You'll see more activity from me here than anywhere else right now, Shiz.
Back to top Go down
JJsGirl

JJsGirl

PostSubject: Re: Hello New Age forum   Hello New Age forum Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:38 pm

Welcome to the New Age forum Phoenix - always good to see one of my fellow Motor City Machine Guns fans and a joy to talk to!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Hello New Age forum   Hello New Age forum Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:39 pm

Thanks Suze Smile It's always great to chat with you too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello New Age forum   Hello New Age forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello New Age forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age Wrestling Forums :: Random Chat :: Connections :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: