New Age Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Age Wrestling forums is a wrestling forum that fans of wrestling can come in and discuss about professional wrestling, also other stuff such as music, sports, movies, television and co.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anybody a country music fan?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JJsGirl

JJsGirl

Anybody a country music fan? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody a country music fan?   Anybody a country music fan? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:18 pm

I've been a fan of all kind of country music for years - everything from old school stuff like Johnny Cash or George Strait to more modern singers/bands like the Dixie Chicks. A lot of the music I regularly have on my iPod is country and there's just something I really enjoy about it.

So is anybody else out there a country fan or am I the only one willing to admit to it? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Anybody a country music fan?   Anybody a country music fan? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:47 pm

I don't mind the odd country song. I wouldn't say I have a favourite country band or artist but Martina McBride is one that pops up on my playlist more than any other.
Back to top Go down
Richo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anybody a country music fan?   Anybody a country music fan? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:15 pm

I like country, I like Johnny Cash, Edwin McCain and the like, some are good and some songs are quite touching.
Back to top Go down
https://newagewrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody a country music fan?   Anybody a country music fan? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody a country music fan?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age Wrestling Forums :: General Music :: Music-
Jump to: