New Age Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Age Wrestling forums is a wrestling forum that fans of wrestling can come in and discuss about professional wrestling, also other stuff such as music, sports, movies, television and co.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Am Here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MariaS

I Am Here Empty
PostSubject: I Am Here   I Am Here Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:52 am

Most of you know me and for those of you who don't, hopefully you will get to know me.

Most everyone knows I'm a Randy Orton freak and that's not going to change.

Let's just please have some fun on here. One of the things I use to love about TUP was the enjoyment everyone got from just talking. That's the only communication we have with each other yet, as always, there has to be an asshole or in their case, a bunch of assholes, in the bunch to ruin it all.

Hopefully when disagreements occur, they will not get nasty like things did over there. It's okay to disagree if only people would realize that.
Back to top Go down
Richo
Admin

I Am Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Here   I Am Here Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:47 am

MariaS wrote:
Most of you know me and for those of you who don't, hopefully you will get to know me.

Most everyone knows I'm a Randy Orton freak and that's not going to change.

Let's just please have some fun on here. One of the things I use to love about TUP was the enjoyment everyone got from just talking. That's the only communication we have with each other yet, as always, there has to be an asshole or in their case, a bunch of assholes, in the bunch to ruin it all.

Hopefully when disagreements occur, they will not get nasty like things did over there. It's okay to disagree if only people would realize that.

Maria it is a priveledge to have you with us, glad to see you.

As for the assholes, it won't go that far, if someone steps out of line I will warn them and if they continue there asses will be banned, because like you said, TUP was fun for the talking, the communication and being able to say what was on your mind, well New Age you will be allowed too.
Back to top Go down
https://newagewrestling.forumotion.com
Phoenix

Phoenix

I Am Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Here   I Am Here Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:38 pm

Welcome aboard, Maria. I have a feeling that this place will have the atmosphere of the old TUP, no worries. It's got the best of the best joining up so how could it not?
Back to top Go down
JJsGirl

JJsGirl

I Am Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Here   I Am Here Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:45 pm

Maria, it's fantastic to see you here and I'm sure this place won't be as bad as TUP has gotten - Richo's much more sensible than Admin ever was so I trust him to keep the assholes (if any turn up) in line. Anderson's Assholes on the other hand...I can't make any promises about! Laughing
Back to top Go down
MariaS

I Am Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Here   I Am Here Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:13 pm

Thanks all. admin use to be cool but I don't know what's gotten into him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Am Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Here   I Am Here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Am Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age Wrestling Forums :: Random Chat :: Connections :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: