New Age Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Age Wrestling forums is a wrestling forum that fans of wrestling can come in and discuss about professional wrestling, also other stuff such as music, sports, movies, television and co.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aussie Boxer Danny Green wants to fight Brock Lesnar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
L-shizzel

L-shizzel

Aussie Boxer Danny Green wants to fight Brock Lesnar Empty
PostSubject: Aussie Boxer Danny Green wants to fight Brock Lesnar   Aussie Boxer Danny Green wants to fight Brock Lesnar Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:39 pm

Australian Boxer Danny Green fresh off yet another win wants to challenge Brock Lesnar to any kind of fight necessary just to fight him when the UFC comes to Australia.

My thoughts Green should stick with Boxing if he so badly wants to prove himself then maybe he should go and fight in America
Back to top Go down
Richo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Boxer Danny Green wants to fight Brock Lesnar   Aussie Boxer Danny Green wants to fight Brock Lesnar Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:36 am

L-shizzel wrote:
Australian Boxer Danny Green fresh off yet another win wants to challenge Brock Lesnar to any kind of fight necessary just to fight him when the UFC comes to Australia.

My thoughts Green should stick with Boxing if he so badly wants to prove himself then maybe he should go and fight in America

If its Boxing, Green will kill Lesnar... if its MMA, Lesnar will pretty much own Green easy.

I would kinda like to see this fight if it happens, because it be a pro boxer vs. a former pro wrestler.
Back to top Go down
https://newagewrestling.forumotion.com
L-shizzel

L-shizzel

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Boxer Danny Green wants to fight Brock Lesnar   Aussie Boxer Danny Green wants to fight Brock Lesnar Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:31 pm

The latest I heard is that it will be a bare knuckle fight if it happens which I believe puts Lesnar in the advantage because in my opinion those gloves would cushion the blow.
Back to top Go down
Richo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Boxer Danny Green wants to fight Brock Lesnar   Aussie Boxer Danny Green wants to fight Brock Lesnar Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:58 pm

L-shizzel wrote:
The latest I heard is that it will be a bare knuckle fight if it happens which I believe puts Lesnar in the advantage because in my opinion those gloves would cushion the blow.

Hmmm so like a street fight type of thing LOL well yeah I dunno, sounds of it, I reckon it would be a very stiff fight indeed.
Back to top Go down
https://newagewrestling.forumotion.com
L-shizzel

L-shizzel

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Boxer Danny Green wants to fight Brock Lesnar   Aussie Boxer Danny Green wants to fight Brock Lesnar Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:47 am

I just think Green is in over his head his fights other than against Roy Jones Jnr have been against a bunch of no name aussies even his latest one yeah he won but look at the shape the guy was in.
Back to top Go down
M V P

M V P

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Boxer Danny Green wants to fight Brock Lesnar   Aussie Boxer Danny Green wants to fight Brock Lesnar Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:41 pm

Really? another boxer challenging an MMA fighter? What happened to James Toney? Need I say more? Come on, these idiot boxers don't stand a chance in MMA and like Randy said, an MMA fighter getting into a boxing ring and trying to box a proffessional boxer would be like a Boxer getting into the octagon or whatever to fight an MMA fight, it is just plain stupid and pointless. Shaquile O'neal says he can beat brock, Bobby lashley said he could, James toney wanted brock, jesus everyone is just trying to act tough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aussie Boxer Danny Green wants to fight Brock Lesnar   Aussie Boxer Danny Green wants to fight Brock Lesnar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aussie Boxer Danny Green wants to fight Brock Lesnar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age Wrestling Forums :: Sports :: Mixed Martial Arts (MMA)-
Jump to: