New Age Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Age Wrestling forums is a wrestling forum that fans of wrestling can come in and discuss about professional wrestling, also other stuff such as music, sports, movies, television and co.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Zargonic Warrior also known as Tragster !

Go down 
+2
The Sexy Vixen
Zargon7
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zargon7

The Zargonic Warrior also known as Tragster ! Empty
PostSubject: The Zargonic Warrior also known as Tragster !   The Zargonic Warrior also known as Tragster ! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:14 pm

Going with the name I was gonna use on TUP but changed my mind @ the last minute. I really love this grey background I must claim this planet as my own ... LOL ... well my 2nd planet that is & I'll call it Planet Zarpon 2 which will be Planet Z2.

The Shy / Charismatic one Lawrence even though I don't like giving away my secret identity but this is for the 1's that won't recognize my screen name & know who it is.

Hopefully I'll be as interesting on here even though I know I'm gonna have to use more of my brain because I can't write the same posts as I did on TUP. I wonder how much will I'll be able to extend certain topics.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen

The Sexy Vixen

PostSubject: Re: The Zargonic Warrior also known as Tragster !   The Zargonic Warrior also known as Tragster ! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:53 am

yay my husband is here Wink
Back to top Go down
JJsGirl

JJsGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Zargonic Warrior also known as Tragster !   The Zargonic Warrior also known as Tragster ! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:02 am

Hey Trag and welcome to the New Age forum! At least here we know the Admin's not going to behave like a complete douche Laughing

I was considering changing my name when I joined here but I figured most folks already know as JJsGirl so I stuck with it. Nice to see you Trag and I'm looking forward to keeping in touch with you and the rest of the TUP folks (excluding Admin, Fletch and JTB I think)
Back to top Go down
Kondor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Zargonic Warrior also known as Tragster !   The Zargonic Warrior also known as Tragster ! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:22 am

Welcome, Zargon. Wink
Back to top Go down
Richo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Zargonic Warrior also known as Tragster !   The Zargonic Warrior also known as Tragster ! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:44 am

TRAG!!!!! You legend! Glad to have you with us mate.
Back to top Go down
https://newagewrestling.forumotion.com
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The Zargonic Warrior also known as Tragster !   The Zargonic Warrior also known as Tragster ! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:40 pm

Good to see you here, Trag/Zargon7. This place is going to be a lot of fun, for sure.
Back to top Go down
Zargon7

PostSubject: Re: The Zargonic Warrior also known as Tragster !   The Zargonic Warrior also known as Tragster ! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:17 am

alien My wifey & my favorites all posting right now I'm blushing & my heart just melted right now. I have to say that I love the smileys on there because there a bit more animated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Zargonic Warrior also known as Tragster !   The Zargonic Warrior also known as Tragster ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Zargonic Warrior also known as Tragster !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age Wrestling Forums :: Random Chat :: Connections :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: