New Age Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Age Wrestling forums is a wrestling forum that fans of wrestling can come in and discuss about professional wrestling, also other stuff such as music, sports, movies, television and co.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Are You Listening To?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix

Phoenix

What Are You Listening To? Empty
PostSubject: What Are You Listening To?   What Are You Listening To? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:21 pm

If you're chilling out, listening to some tunes, let us know what's playing.

I am currently listening to 'Beyond the Sun' by Shinedown. Great song, kind of mellow but with awesome lyrics.
Back to top Go down
Richo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   What Are You Listening To? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:39 am

Wrestlemania 26 theme "I Made It" by Kevin Rudolf ft. Lil Wayne
Back to top Go down
https://newagewrestling.forumotion.com
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   What Are You Listening To? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:02 pm

Diamond Eyes (Boom-Lay, Boom-Lay, Boom) - Shinedown. It's on the soundtrack for The Expendables. Awesome song that got me through a tough time not too long ago.

[EDIT: To avoid double posting, I figured I'd add this one on here.

I am currently overly obsessed with a song called 'Jar of Hearts' by Christina Perri. It was used on the American show 'So You Think You Can Dance' and has pretty much vaulted Christina into the limelight where she rightly deserves to be, I believe. She's the younger sister of former Shinedown guitarist, Nick Perri, and has been working on making it in the music biz for a long time. She recently signed a recording contract with Atlantic Records after her song was featured on the show. Here's a link, check it out if you feel like it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH7WXlf9WLk Enjoy!]
Back to top Go down
MariaS

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   What Are You Listening To? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:10 am

a lot of Fleetwood Mac lately---Second Hand News, Little Lies, Everywhere, Big Love, As Long As You Follow--mostly the songs that Christine McVie sings lead on

Heart--Crazy On You, Barracuda, Straight on, Magic Man, These Dreams

Moody Blues

Back to top Go down
Zargon7

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   What Are You Listening To? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:26 am

I can't remember what WM it was but "Ladies & Gentleman" I love that song but I'm listening to my rock section on my iTouch.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   What Are You Listening To? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:27 am

^ Trag, that song is on my playlist. Good song. It's from Wrestlemania 23 and is by Saliva.

I am currently listening to 'Down With the Sickness' by Disturbed.
Back to top Go down
Zargon7

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   What Are You Listening To? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:19 am

My national anthem right now Sean's Theme ( Sunset Jazz Mix )
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   What Are You Listening To? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:58 am

The song currently playing in my head is Airplanes by B.o.b ft Hayley Williams (of Paramore). More to the point, Hayley's part is playing on repeat in my head. She has such an amazing voice. Here's a link for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn6-c223DUU&feature=search Enjoy Smile
Back to top Go down
FlashBack

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   What Are You Listening To? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:37 pm

FlashBack by Calvin Harris it's got an amazing tune and the Lyrics are amazing as well, definitely recommend everybody to listen to this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   What Are You Listening To? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Are You Listening To?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age Wrestling Forums :: General Music :: Music-
Jump to: