New Age Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Age Wrestling forums is a wrestling forum that fans of wrestling can come in and discuss about professional wrestling, also other stuff such as music, sports, movies, television and co.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWE rehires wrestler who quit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Richo
Admin

WWE rehires wrestler who quit Empty
PostSubject: WWE rehires wrestler who quit   WWE rehires wrestler who quit Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:03 pm

In addition to WWE rehiring Aaron "Idol" Stevens, the company also rehired Ryan O'Reilly reports The Figure Four Weekly Newsletter. O'Reilly, who at one point worked as he security guards protecting Paul Heyman in the early days of the rebirth of the ECW brand, quit the company in October of 2007 because he couldn't take being apart from his girlfriend (who was also cut by WWE).

I think O'Reilly once failed one of the Wellness tests, can't remember anyway hopefully he can stick it out and who knows where he might end up.
Back to top Go down
https://newagewrestling.forumotion.com
L-shizzel

L-shizzel

PostSubject: Re: WWE rehires wrestler who quit   WWE rehires wrestler who quit Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:25 pm

I don't know too much about this guy but I think WWE are wasting money here they should they should be paying for more guys in creative because lets face it Raw in particular need it to help build up younger guys like Dibiase and Morrison.

Back to top Go down
Richo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WWE rehires wrestler who quit   WWE rehires wrestler who quit Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:29 am

L-shizzel wrote:
I don't know too much about this guy but I think WWE are wasting money here they should they should be paying for more guys in creative because lets face it Raw in particular need it to help build up younger guys like Dibiase and Morrison.

Yeah and also I believe WWE could pay for a much more better wrestler than this guy, especially since he walked out because his girlfriend got released.
Back to top Go down
https://newagewrestling.forumotion.com
L-shizzel

L-shizzel

PostSubject: Re: WWE rehires wrestler who quit   WWE rehires wrestler who quit Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:29 pm

Well yeah if it was his wife I could understand but there are no commitments when its simply his girlfriend who lets face it those kind of relationships very rarely last.
Back to top Go down
Kondor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WWE rehires wrestler who quit   WWE rehires wrestler who quit Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:51 pm

Who was his girlfriend?
Back to top Go down
L-shizzel

L-shizzel

PostSubject: Re: WWE rehires wrestler who quit   WWE rehires wrestler who quit Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:04 pm

Well run through the list of Divas that have been released around the same time he was released and you might come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE rehires wrestler who quit   WWE rehires wrestler who quit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE rehires wrestler who quit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age Wrestling Forums :: Wrestling :: General WWE-
Jump to: