New Age Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Age Wrestling forums is a wrestling forum that fans of wrestling can come in and discuss about professional wrestling, also other stuff such as music, sports, movies, television and co.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael Cole/Jim Ross

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MariaS

Michael Cole/Jim Ross Empty
PostSubject: Michael Cole/Jim Ross   Michael Cole/Jim Ross Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:53 pm

This is just a discussion to talk about these two.

In JR's last days, he was bad and I'm talking very annoyingly bad. One minute, he'd sound like a drone that was just bored to be there and another, he'd be screaming at the top of his lungs over nothing.

I know Cole is not much better and does the very same stuff but the idea to change them out was a good one.

What do you all think?
Back to top Go down
Kondor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Cole/Jim Ross   Michael Cole/Jim Ross Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:04 am

I myself would take a bad sounding Jim Ross over Michael Cole any day. Ross is knowledgeable and insightful; and that's what I look for in a broadcaster. He paints a good picture of what its like to be in the ring with them; and there's very few who have the ability to do that who have never regularly been in the ring themselves. His fading voice and shortcomings in enunciation are can look past because of what he brings to his broadcasting and who he is. Cole is annoying as hell. He yells and screams, and sounds like a retard. That to me is more annoying than anything Ross has ever done. And he displays little knowledge of anything except how to deliver the most annoying segway into a commercial ever.
Back to top Go down
M V P

M V P

PostSubject: Re: Michael Cole/Jim Ross   Michael Cole/Jim Ross Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:45 pm

I completely agree with Kondor. His statement is entirely true. Go on youtube and type in "The rock returns to save Eugene" or "Stone cold returns to save the wwf" and listen to how pumped up JR is on those returns. He is amazing, he really built up atmospheres and sold returns really will and exciting moments. I love JR, he is hands down the best commentator/announcer in any the WWE ever.

I get sick to death of Michael Cole droning on with his stupid annoying voice and his shitty general manager crap that he does nowadays. It is very aggrivating and I just want to punch him in the face. He quotes JR and thinks he is JR. No one can ever replace JR and the older and greater generation of WWF/WWE is slowly being pushed out of WWE and slowly turning into a generation I am not looking forward to tbh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Cole/Jim Ross   Michael Cole/Jim Ross Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Cole/Jim Ross
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age Wrestling Forums :: Wrestling :: General WWE-
Jump to: