New Age Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Age Wrestling forums is a wrestling forum that fans of wrestling can come in and discuss about professional wrestling, also other stuff such as music, sports, movies, television and co.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWE write explains lack of managers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen

The Sexy Vixen

WWE write explains lack of managers Empty
PostSubject: WWE write explains lack of managers   WWE write explains lack of managers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:34 am

Quote :
Brian Gewirtz is asked about the lack of managers in wrestling today:

"I can't explain why there aren't any managers anymore. When I was a kid I loved to watch Bobby Heenan, Jimmy Hart, Luscious Johnny V and all of them. But right now I think only manager in the WWE is [laughs] on the RAW writing team. He's the Great Khali's translator. It is kind of a lost art and I'm not really sure why it evolved like that. I think one of the reasons is because the superstars themselves are so entertaining and are so verbally skilled, whereas in the past you needed a mouthpiece to talk for somebody. Now, pretty much everyone has the skill, well maybe not everyone, but most of them have the skills to get themselves over. More than someone else can do it for them. I can't say that managers are totally dead. They might come back at some point."

from prowrestling.com

interesting news about Khali's manager.

i think there are a few WWE talents that could benefit from having a manager. They arent very good on the mic. I think Morrison would fall in that category.
Back to top Go down
Zargon7

PostSubject: Re: WWE write explains lack of managers   WWE write explains lack of managers Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:20 am

Morrison isn't that bad on the mic I'm saying people like Khali & Mark Henry need managers. I honestly think that Jack Swagger has become a better talking even with the major lisp.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: WWE write explains lack of managers   WWE write explains lack of managers Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:21 am

I don't think Mark Henry really needs a manager. He's quite smart, just maybe not as interesting to listen to. Okay, so I just contradicted myself there. Khali obviously needs someone to talk for him, seeing as he doesn't speak much English.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE write explains lack of managers   WWE write explains lack of managers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE write explains lack of managers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age Wrestling Forums :: Wrestling :: General WWE-
Jump to: