New Age Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Age Wrestling forums is a wrestling forum that fans of wrestling can come in and discuss about professional wrestling, also other stuff such as music, sports, movies, television and co.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kane: World Heavyweight champion

Go down 
+2
Phoenix
L-shizzel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
L-shizzel

L-shizzel

Kane: World Heavyweight champion  Empty
PostSubject: Kane: World Heavyweight champion    Kane: World Heavyweight champion  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:17 pm

For the first time in 12 years Kane is once again the World Champion Will his reign be short like his previous reign or will it last few months and who is he losing to?

Your thoughts on the subject ?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Kane: World Heavyweight champion    Kane: World Heavyweight champion  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:47 pm

I'm not sure how long it'll last but I hope it's a decent run. Kane has worked hard for WWE for a long time and deserves some time at the top. I think he'll lose to Undertaker when Taker returns.
Back to top Go down
L-shizzel

L-shizzel

PostSubject: Re: Kane: World Heavyweight champion    Kane: World Heavyweight champion  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:52 pm

I wouldn't be suprised if Kane does lose the title to Undertaker but I also don't expect Taker to hold it for long.
I do believe the title loss will be at Hell In A Cell and a perfect way to end the feud and maybe the best way for Kane's possibly last match.
Back to top Go down
Richo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kane: World Heavyweight champion    Kane: World Heavyweight champion  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:33 am

L-shizzel wrote:
I wouldn't be suprised if Kane does lose the title to Undertaker but I also don't expect Taker to hold it for long.
I do believe the title loss will be at Hell In A Cell and a perfect way to end the feud and maybe the best way for Kane's possibly last match.

As much as I dont want to see Kane vs Taker, I think if it was to all end for one of them, it would be perfect at Hell In A Cell, because it was in fact at Bad Blood 1997 in the dreaded Hell In A Cell that Kane made his "debut" and attacked his brother The Undertaker, so yeah it would all be good if it culmulated at HIAC.
Back to top Go down
https://newagewrestling.forumotion.com
L-shizzel

L-shizzel

PostSubject: Re: Kane: World Heavyweight champion    Kane: World Heavyweight champion  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:19 pm

A Perfect way to end Kane's career but its a shame that he wouldn't be able to finish his career at Wrestlemania
Back to top Go down
Nyte

Nyte

PostSubject: Re: Kane: World Heavyweight champion    Kane: World Heavyweight champion  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:08 pm

I actually can see them also having a HIAC match at Wrestlemania for the title with TakerĀ“s streak of course being intact and Kane bowing out after the match.
Back to top Go down
Zargon7

PostSubject: Re: Kane: World Heavyweight champion    Kane: World Heavyweight champion  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:53 pm

It takes Kane to be World Champion to have some time in the ring a show promo's. He sounds LEGENDARY everytime he talks on the mic & even I get mad after hearing what Kane has to say. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
L-shizzel

L-shizzel

PostSubject: Re: Kane: World Heavyweight champion    Kane: World Heavyweight champion  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:32 am

He has been the star of smackdown and seems comfortable in that role so maybe if were lucky and Kane isn't retiring then Kane could get one more title reign because while I am not liking Kane vs Rey Mysterio ( If that little shit head beats Kane I will tear my hair out).
While others aren't looking forward to Kane vs Taker I actually am as long as Kane goes back to face afterwards.
Back to top Go down
M V P

M V P

PostSubject: Re: Kane: World Heavyweight champion    Kane: World Heavyweight champion  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:55 pm

Well so far I am LOVING Kane! For soooo long I have been dying for WWE to give Kane a good story instead of losing to Rey mysterio and other idiots. Kane is way better and has done waay more work for WWE and now FINALLY! Kane is the Champion. Good thing is, I thought Undertaker was going to take it at summerslam but he didn't and Kane battered him. Now he is winning Taker every week on SD and RAW. Good things happening for Kane. I think it will be like a casket match or something at Wrestlemania or Losers career is over and Kane will retire his "Brother" The Undertaker because we all know Taker is on a small time contract and doesn't want any more title roles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kane: World Heavyweight champion    Kane: World Heavyweight champion  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kane: World Heavyweight champion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age Wrestling Forums :: Wrestling :: WWE Smackdown-
Jump to: